London Fashion Week Influencers: According to the Data
Launchmetrics and the BFC dig deeper into the most influential people at London Fashion Week. Who were the most influential people at London Fashion Week according to the data?
The panel is to be moderated by Jessica Michault
Michault, has held the role of editor-in- chief at Antidote, a bi-annual fashion magazine as well as NOWFASHION where she was in charge of all editorial content for the show image website. Previously Michault was the Online Style Editor of The International Herald Tribune, and worked for 16 years alongside one of the leading experts and most respected journalist in the field, Suzy Menkes. During her tenure at the IHT Michault covered fashion weeks around the globe, wrote editorial features for the paper’s style pages and completed special reports on the luxury markets.
Throughout the years Michault’s work has been published in the New York Times, Italian Vogue, Vogue Japan, Porter magazine, Harper’s Bazaar Brazil, GQ Germany, and l’Officiel magazine. She has also been selected as one of the Business of Fashion’s 500 Most Influential People in the world of fashion.
She is now the SVP of Industry Relations at Launchmetrics.
Other panelists will include:
- Natalie Hughes, Founder of The Fashion Digital
- Clara Mercer, Communications Director, British Fashion Council
- Victoria Magrath, Director and Blogger, Inthefrow
- British Brand (TBC)
Launchmetrics are experts in the field of influencer marketing working with 1,700 clients worldwide in the verticals of fashion, luxury and lifestyle. The event will focus on key topics such as:
What makes someone influential? How do you measure influencers and their impact? How did we identify the influencers on the BFC report?
- What makes an audience engage with a brand or influencer?
- What are brands on the top influential list doing right?
- How is British fashion reflected on social media?
- How is social media important for the growth of British Fashion globally?
GET TICKETS HERE